Waste Management, Recycling & Renewable Energy
£25,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Up to £28,000 + salary review after probation + overtime
Alecto Recruitment is looking to recruit for a Workshop Fitter position in Grantham to join a local specialist engineering company.
Our client requires a Mechanical Engineer or Fitter with a background in overhauling or repairing mechanical equipment such as gearboxes, conveyors, shredders and similar.
Working Monday to Friday and with overtime and travelling service work available should you wish to do so; this is a business with a fantastic working culture and environment.
You will have the opportunity to increase your earnings following your probationary period where salary reviews will be included and Engineers who have proven their worth will be rewarded.
- Overhaul and refurbishment of materials handling and waste processing equipment.
- Welding and fabrication, fitting and repair work.
- Work as part of an Engineering team which may include travel to customer sites should this be of interest.
- Ideally you will have direct industry experience in the waste recycling industry as a Mechanical Engineer or Fitter.
- We are also keen to hear from Engineers who are from a heavy plant or construction plant repair background.
- If you have trained as an Engineer in the REME or Royal Navy this would also be a relevant opportunity.
- Training will be provided for Engineers coming from other sectors/industries.
To express interest in this role or to enquire for more information please call for a more detailed engineering brief on 02392 539 773.