IT & AV Technology
£30,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Are you ready to take charge of an exhilarating opportunity that combines your exceptional negotiation skills, strategic thinking, and passion for cutting-edge telecommunications? We are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Wayleave Manager/Coordinator to join our client. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy building relationships, and have a knack for solving complex challenges, then this is the role you've been waiting for!
Our client are leading the charge in revolutionizing high-speed internet connectivity across the nation. Their mission is to connect communities, empower businesses, and transform lives through state-of-the-art telecommunications infrastructure. As they expand their operations, they are seeking a talented and driven Wayleave Manager/Coordinator to be part of their exciting journey.
- Managing Wayleave acquisition and managing full fibre deployment projects to meet the business objectives in full, ensuring quality at every stage
- Obtaining wayleaves for delivery of our fibre solutions in a timely manner in full compliance with local regulations, permits, and policies related to deploying full fibre service
- Identifying and initiating contact with property owners or land agents to negotiate and secure wayleave agreements for the installation of ISP infrastructure such as cables, fibre optics, and equipment
- Negotiating access agreements with landowners, local authorities, and other stakeholders to achieve the required wayleaves in good time for project commencement including access rights, duration, compensation, and any restrictions or obligations; swiftly escalate any matters of concern to remove the potential for delay or non-achievement of the deployment plan
- Prepare and review legal documentation, contracts, and agreements related to wayleaves
- Reviewing and interpreting any legal complexities with particular reference to legal frameworks related to wayleave agreements, easements, and rights-of-way; lead on any legal challenges and also use knowledge to ensure consistent compliance
- Being the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders during the lifecycle of a fibre deployment project e.g. with landowners, community members, local councils, surveyors and internal teams to explain the benefits of full fibre service, organising surveys and addressing any concerns or queries, keep all parties updated of developments and progress against plan
- Managing costs associated with wayleave agreements, including compensation payments, legal fees, and any other related expenses
- Ensuring all queries and enquiries from internal and external customers are tracked, responded to and resolved in a timely manner.
- In-depth knowledge of local regulations and policies relating to wayleaves: familiarity with local regulations, permits, and policies related to deploying full fibre service;
- Good understanding of the legal frameworks related to wayleave agreements, easements, and rights-of-way and excellent attention to detail when reviewing this information;
- Comprehensive understanding of full fibre networks, including the technical aspects, installation processes, and maintenance requirements;
- Proven track record in negotiating access agreements with landowners, local authorities, and other stakeholders;
- Previous team leadership an advantage;
- An excellent communicator (verbal and written) and a strong relationship manager - able to receive and convey often large amounts of complex information; able to maintain good rapport throughout the deployment process and the ability to negotiate and influence effectively;
- Previous experience of managing fibre project delivery including awareness of H&S regulations relating to fibre projects;
- Positive team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including Excel, Outlook, Word, Visio and database management
- Excellent planning and organisation skills including document management essential
- Competitive salary package, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of transforming the telecommunications landscape.
- Exciting and dynamic work environment that fosters innovation and collaboration.
- Career growth prospects in a rapidly expanding industry.
- Training and professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Flexible work arrangements, including remote work options.
Salary and Benefits
- £30,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
- Company vehicle/vehicle allowance
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working environment
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 01329 221399 (Extension 209) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com