Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£38,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
car, mobile, pension
Water Compliance Manager - Legionella
I am currently seeking a Water Hygiene Quality and Compliance Manager in the Essex area, to join an experienced and passionate team who have rigorous growth plans.
As Legionella experts with over 40 years' experience, my client provides services in all aspects of water hygiene and legionella control including legionella risk assessments to the public sector, utility companies, industrial, commercial, and retail clients.
As Quality & Compliance Manager, responsibilities will be as follows;
- Lead surveyor for all Legionella Surveying Services throughout the UK, managing and supporting the wider Surveying field service teams, being a point of expertise.
- Ensure statutory compliance and health & safety, against the industry recognised standards are achieved as appropriate and benchmark systems are developed/maintained.
- Work with the Water Hygiene Field Operations Manager on various elements of management to improve the day-to-day production and assist with innovation to grow the Surveying department.
- Support the sales team on any quotes and tender processes.
- Support digital development of Surveying Services.
Key Performance Indicators
- Audit at least 2 Legionella risk assessment reports per surveyor each month, to ensure company and industry standards are met.
- Quarterly audits to be performed on each surveyor.
- Microbiological positives to be communicated, processed, and investigated within 24 hours.
- 100% of scheduled jobs per week, to be fully completed to scope of work without incurring any additional costs.
Representing the company and promoting a professional image in the marketplace, you must have proven experience within Water Hygiene and Legionella, and will ideally have qualifications to include:
- IOSHH qualification
- City & Guilds Legionella Risk Assessment for Legionella and Water Hygiene
- £38,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Smartphone & Laptop
- Company car
To avoid missing out, get in touch today via email or phone to email@example.com or call 01329 221399 for a strictly confidential chat.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com