£25,000 to £33,000 Per Annum
Alecto Recruitment is proud to be recruiting on behalf of an excellent Construction Consultancy who specialise in Site Adoptions, Engineering and Utility Consultancy Services.
My client work for the major house builders along with your local builders, arranging from 10 unit sites up to 3000 units plus and commercial developments.
Our client is looking for a Utility Coordinator to come in to the organisation and support the Project Manager during the project term by ensuring necessary administration tasks are completed to satisfy requirements. Our client requires someone with utility experience ideally, but full training and guidance will provided.
You will be required to identify and coordinate priority and standard works whilst being mindful of potential issues that may affect time-scales
- You will be required to identify and coordinate priority and standard works whilst being mindful of potential issues that may affect time-scales
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in Word, Excel and other MS applications. To have a working knowledge of works management systems
- Collect and forward all survey information relevant to stats diversions
- Build positive customer relationships, internally and externally
- Assist with Tenders and bids
- It is essential that you can prioritise rapidly changing workloads in a short space of time
Up to £25,000-£33,000 p/a
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Matched pension scheme
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to email@example.com .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.