FMCG, Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
£14 to £16 Per Hour
Alecto Recruitment are currently in partnership with a well-established manufacturer based near Bognor Regis, who are actively seeking a skilled Toolmaker to join their team.
As a Toolmaker, your duties will include;
- Programming and Setting CNC Turning machines using Fanuc controls
- Assembly and Tool making
- Manual turning and milling
- Inspecting own work
- One off and small batch work
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following;
- Assembly and Tool Making experience
- Experience Programming & Setting CNC Turning Machines
- Previously used Fanuc Controls
- Must be able to write programmes from scratch
- Manual experience - Lathe and Mills
- Ideally Edgecam software knowledge
- Competitive salary
- Monday-Thursday 08:00-17:00
- Fridays off
- Overtime available
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Aishah Lanzon, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539777 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com