Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Technical Operations Manager
Salary £45k-£50k (negotiable depending on experience) + Vehicle / Allowance + Pension + Benefits.
Location - you'll need to be based in the West Midlands region, ideally local to areas such as Halesowen and Stourbridge.
Good opportunity to join a growing and established Facilities Maintenance and Building Services organisation and become a key member of the team as they look to expand and develop within the industry.
- To oversee and manage the service/maintenance department comprising of 70% air-conditioning services and 30% commercial gas / heating.
- Responsible for managing office / helpdesk staff.
- Responsible for estimating (projects) team.
- Majority of time spent working from the Head Office with some time out in the field auditing engineers etc.
- To attend meetings, carry out site visits, liaise with clients, both verbally and written.
- Fulfil all associated health and safety requirements.
- The role will suit an individual that can work off their own initiative, being able to set their own deadlines and being able to prioritise their work load to ensure client satisfaction.
- Relevant experience as a Technical Manager, Operations Manager, Service Manager or Maintenance Manager or Contracts Manager within the Commercial Heating / HVAC / Air-Conditioning / Facilities Maintenance sectors.
- Good Microsoft Office and I.T. skills and comfortable with working in an office environment.
- Managing and motivating teams of engineers, staff, sub-contractors and so on.
- You'll need to come from a technical / hands on background, ideally previous experience initially as an enigineer but having progressed into management therefore with relevant knowledge and ACS Commercial Gas qualifications, including, COCN1 or CODNC01 and CIGA1 etc. or alternatively equivalent in Air-Conditioning / HVAC.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539 772 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit