Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Technical Contracts Supervisor - Commercial Heating
£45k-£55k Basic Salary (depending on experience) + Vehicle + Pension + Benefits + Bonus etc.
Location - ideally you'll be based local to Buckinghamshire therefore areas such as Oxfordshire, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Hemel Hempstead and Maidenhead would suit.
The role will involve working mainly in office with some site visits.
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established Commercial Heating and Building Services, M&E specialist.
- Responsible for managing and supervising commercial heating and mechanical contracts in mainly commercial buildings, schools, office blocks etc. including small works and some domestic contracts.
- Leading a team of engineers, working in office with some site visits, your role will involve coordinating engineers, overseeing works, quoting, surveying, providing technical support and administration duties and overall management of the heating team.
- Responsible for KPI's, reviews and development of engineers.
Key Skills Required:
- Previously qualified in Domestic and Commercial Gas - these tickets may have now expired.
- Previous tickets would likely include some of these elements, CDGA1, CIGA1, COCDN1, COCN1, CODNCO1, CORT1, ICPN1, TPCP1A, CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1 and so on.
- Previous background on the tools as a plumbing, heating or gas engineer.
- Relevant experience in a senior level position within the gas industry, supervisory, contracts or technical management.
- Must have experience quoting and surveying.
- Must hold full driving licence.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.