Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£30,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
Door to Door Pay
Swimming Pool Engineer - South UK
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing an industry leading Swimming Pool Filtration and Water Treatment Specialist based in the South, who are now seeking an experienced Service Engineer to join their team.
Established over 30 years ago, the company design, supply, install and service Filtration & Water Treatment Equipment throughout the UK and have a network of Sales, Technical Support and Service teams operating regionally, backed up by the head office / manufacturing facility / offices.
The focus is on commercial pools, spa's and hydrotherapy pools with customers including local authorities, schools, main contractors, leisure & facilities management companies, NHS and military facilities.
We are now seeking an experienced Swimming Pool Engineer / Service Engineer based in the South of the UK, covering London and home counties to join the existing team.
Working within a portfolio of clients, you will be tasked with carrying out Pre Planned Maintenance and Service works on commercial swimming pools, to include dosing systems, ozone systems, and filtrations systems across your territory.
- Carry out PPM and service on dosing systems, ozone systems and filtration systems
- Pool plant maintenance and repairs
- Small works and refurbishment projects
- Attend break downs / call outs
- Occasionally assist projects department on installation projects
- Must have proven experience in a Swimming Pool Service/Maintenance role
- Electrical qualifications and experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication both verbally and written
- £30k - £32k basic salary
- Overtime paid at additional rates
- 20 days' holiday + Bank Holidays
- Commercial Vehicle + Fuel Card
- Travel paid door to door
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Jason Fogaty, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539773 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit