£20,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
Alecto Recruitment is proud to be recruiting on behalf of an excellent Multi-disciplined Civil Engineering company based in Cambridge.
The key duties will be to undertake key activities in support of the operational delivery teams ensuring key information is readily available, work instructions processed and permits actioned in advance of works and closed as appropriate.
Liaise with internal stakeholders and third parties to ensure all relevant information is captured and progress of works communicated working collaboratively to resolve outstanding issues/disputes preventing start/completion of works as planned
· Ensure you have a good understanding of the key elements of the client contract relating to the work you are doing to ensure you successfully deliver against these requirements
· Aware of key legislation relating to your work activity and confident in interpretation of the legislation in fulfilling your role effectively
· Ensure permits are in place in advance of works being undertaken and are appropriately closed on completion of the works
· Liaise with third parties to request and/or provide information in relation to the works being completed working collaboratively to resolve outstanding issues/disputes quickly in a professional manner
· Work collaboratively with operational teams to ensure all required information is captured/provided in a timely manner, is accurate and able to be used confidently in the operational delivery processes
· Input and maintain key data in systems ensuring data input is accurate and complete
· Ensure your work is undertaken safely and in compliance with policies and procedures
· Able to work in a fast paced, changing environment
· Able to manage own workload dealing with conflicting priorities effectively to meet deadlines Can interpret complex information and apply appropriately to the task being undertaken
· Demonstrates a commitment to learning and development
· Able to receive constructive feedback, maintain respect and mutually agree any action required for you to take in response
· Able to deal with conflict in a calm and controlled manner
· Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
· Proactive approach to resolving problems taking an objective approach to understanding lessons that can be learnt when things don't go to plan
· Good IT skills, competent with the use of internet, email and Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to email@example.com .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.