£35,000 to £36,000 Per Annum
Site Supervisor (Utilities)
£35,000 + van
Alecto Recruitment is proud to be recruiting on behalf of an excellent Multi-Disciplined Civil Engineering Company based in Cambridge, but my client are looking for candidates based in Northmapton.
As a Site Supervisor you will be responsible for the supervision of site staff, including direct labour and sub contracts who undertaking the preparation of FTTH installation - Backfill and compaction - Hot Lay Reinstatement - Cold Lay Reinstatement - Duct laying - Box Building - Cabinet Building
Main Responsibilities of Civils Supervisor:
- Provide feedback to management on issues and any observed behaviours detrimental to the business that needs raised
- Ensuring all staff and contractors comply with Health & Safety standards including site risk assessments and use all appropriate PPE and control risk with compliance with all induction and site safety rules
- Coaching of resources in the spirit of continuous improvement around , communication, updates , photographic and documentary evidence from site
- Conduct weekly checks of plant and tools, ensure they are safe to use and where applicable carry valid calibration certificates and submit to office
- Ensure sites are clear to prevent any fines or penalties for over runs.
- Responsible for the survey and validations of projects prior to issuing to resources for execution
- Make arrangements for all As Built Drawings and records to be completed to allow for works to be invoiced inclusive of all contemporary records such as closing dims , updates , records
- Liaison with all third parties, like Local Authorities, Client, public bodies to ensure execution of works is seamless.
- Capture all track sheet weekly and submit with all variations agreed
The ideal candidate for this role will have supervisory experience, Utilities experience (Gas,Electric,water or telecoms) and NRSWA Supervisor ticket.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
This position offers a salary of £35,000 p/a + van
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chas Earl, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. email@example.com .