FMCG, Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
£30,000 to £39,200 Per Annum
Site based Service Engineer
Alecto Recruitment are currently in partnership with a well-established Machine Tools company, who are actively seeking an experience site-based Service Engineer.
Our client offers one of the most extensive Cutting Machine Tools product ranges available in the UK metal cutting market.
As a Service Engineer, your duties will include;
- Providing technical support as and when required on incoming service calls and working alongside the Service and Support team
- Inspect, test and report on the condition of used metal cutting machine tools, including reporting on additional parts required
- Fitting additional service components to ensure machines leave the workshop at a high standard
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following;
- You must be conversant and have a strong understanding of PLC controls
- Experience working with a range of CNC Machinery such as CNC/Conventional Lathes, CNC and Conventional Mills, Conventional, PLC and CNC Grinding machines, Sawing Machines, Drilling machines
- You must be conversant in ISO Programming
- Familiar with leading CNC Controls including Fanuc, Heidenhain, Haas, Siemens and more
- £32,900 basic salary
- 5 hours a week
- Overtime available at Time and a Half
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Pension Scheme
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Aishah Lanzon, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02392 539777 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com