Waste Management, Recycling & Renewable Energy
£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Shift Team Leader - Power Station
Competitive Salary + shift allowance + pension + healthcare
More detail on package obtainable on application/request
Alecto Recruitment are looking to recruit for a Shift Team Leader opportunity in Hertfordshire for a power generation facility in the area.
This position combines elements of SAP work with that of an STL and offers a salary to compensate, so we are looking to hear from experienced Operations Techs or ASTL's looking for their next step, STL's looking for their next opportunity for development or RN trained watchkeepers interested in a commercial position with suitable experience behind them.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within the site's operations team who are looking for an STL to really make the role their own and build a team around them.
- Provide front line operational management onsite and oversee responsibility for all aspects of the safe, compliant, and efficient operation of the plant.
- Site Control Person and SAP (Electrical & Mechanical).
- Coordinating maintenance and shutdowns, carrying out isolations and HV switching.
- Implementation of HSE policies.
- Near miss reporting and rectification for future prevention.
- Deputise for Operations Manager when required.
- Shift Team Leader from a directly transferable site e.g. power station/efw site would be best, alternatively experienced RN watchkeepers, highly experienced Operations Technicians with supervisory experience.
- SAP background from the power industry would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of HV distribution systems, switching up to 33kv.
To apply for this role or to enquire confidentially regarding salary and package please call 02392 539 773 or send your CV for review.