Waste Management, Recycling & Renewable Energy
£38,000 Per Annum
Alecto Recruitment are currently looking to assist one of our reputable clients who are one of the best waste management companies in the UK. This represents an excellent opportunity to join an already established company and excell within the industry.
Our client is looking for candidates who are a fully qualified Mechanical or Electrical Engineer to take on the Shift Supervisor post.
- To maintain H&S standards and performance on site.
- 4 on 4 off, 2 days and 2 nights. 6am - 6pm and 6pm to 6am.
- To supervise in the day to day running of the Material Recycling Facility.
- Monitor and review production teams to ensure continuous improvement.
- Reporting and recording deficiencies with in the plant.
- Monitoring staff training and compliance and support the management of production teams.
- Liaise with the management team on the plants operational performance.
- To deputise in the absence on the Senior Production Supervisor.
- To liaise with external and internal customers in a professional manner.
- Honest and reliable.
- NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Self reliant and organised.
- A good communicator at all levels and confident in all environments.
- Proactive and adaptable.
- Calm and considered approach.
- Works well in a team but apt in taking the lead.
- Working knowledge of H&S, IOSH (Disirable).
- Various training courses and internal promotion opportunities.
Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, MRF, Waste Management, Materials Recycling Facility, Waste, Recycling
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Cameron McGuigan, Alecto Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539 772 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit