Waste Management, Recycling & Renewable Energy
£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Shift Operations Technician - Power Station
£40,000 - £45,000
Alecto Recruitment is looking to hear from Operations Technicians in the Buckinghamshire or surrounding areas, interested in working for a power generation facility in Buckinghamshire.
- Managing shut down, start-up and emergency operations.
- Managing all aspects of plant compliance and reporting any discrepancies to the Shift Team Leader.
- Ensure all HQSE legislation is adhered to.
- Work with site maintenance team to ensure all machinery is operating correctly and as efficiently as possible.
- Previous experience working within power station/royal navy watchkeeping/offshore/oil & gas.
- Working to defined KPI deliverables
- Evidence of a proficient level of practical O&M experience/knowledge
- Evidence of a proficient level of combustion and boiler process experience/knowledge
- Demonstrable successful operation of an Energy from Waste facility would be a plus.
To apply for this position please send your CV or contact 02392 539 773 for more detail.