Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£37,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
South East England
Service Engineer - Chiller / Refrigeration Manufacturer
Salary - £37k-£40k Base (depending on experience) + Vehicle + Pension + Benefits.
Location - Ideally you'll be based in the South East and happy to cover large parts of the South of England with some travel to South West as well.
Superb opportunity to join a Global Manufacturer of HVAC equipment.
- Responsible for PPM's, Service and Maintenance of a range of HVAC equipment, AC, Refrigeration and Chillers.
- Field Engineer covering the South of England and responsible for service, commissioning, repair and installation works.
- Working for a Manufacturer, must be customer focused and a confident communicator.
- Ideally located somewhere like Milton Keynes, Oxford, Bedford, Cambridge etc. however that's not essential and flexible for the right candidate.
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- Must have 5 or more years total experience working in the Refrigeration industry.
- Air Conditioning service experience.
- Relevant installation, service, maintenance and commissioning experience within the HVAC industry.
- Ideally Retail HVAC experience if possible.
- Relevant industry training and certificates - NVQ Level 2, 3, 4 or equivalent or Manufacturer product training.
- Gas SAFE trained / accredited is a bonus but not essential.
- F-Gas 2079 qualification.
- CSCS card.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02392 539 772 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit