Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£60,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
Car Allowance + Benefits Package
Senior Projects Manager - Building Management Systems
Salary/Package - £60,000 - £65,000 basic + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Private pension + Bonus + More
Location - City of London/Home Counties
Our client is a multi-national award winning BEMS Controls organisation who are looking to add a Senior Projects Manager to their team in London. The day to day responsibilities include,
- Be Technically competent on all the BMS systems used on the project.
- Keeping up and building on great relationships with customers, suppliers and vendors
- Be responsible for the essential H&S and environmental management of all BMS projects
- Complete command, direction and implementation of projects
- Be responsible for the commercial success of the project
- Engage with Supply Chain & Subcontract organisations, raising third party contracts, managing project quality and commercial accounts
- Undertake risk reviews
- Project meetings
To be considered you MUST have the following background/skills,
- Extensive BMS technical knowledge on either or a range of technologies includeing Trend, Tridium, Cylon, Bacnet, Modbus, Niagara, Distech Controls, Johnson Controls, Schneider, Honeywell
- Worked in a BMS Project Management role for a minimum of 3 years
- Full UK Drivers Licence
If you want to be considered please send your CV through to me ASAP.
Please note, Alecto Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this position.