Security Systems Engineering
£58,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
+ Car Allowance + Benefits Package
Design Engineer - Fire Sprinklers ( Remote Working )
Location - Manchester
Salary - £58k - £60k basic + Car Allowance ( £4k ) + Private Medical Cover + 33 days Holiday + Bonus ( 15% Per Annum )
Our client is a leading, award winning and LPCB Level 4 accredited UK Fire Protection business who are looking to add a Senior Design Engineer to their established team of professionals.
The successful candidate will be highly competent and efficient in AutoCAD, hydraulic calculations and water sprinkler design to residential and commercial environments.
- Producing plans of water sprinkler systems conforming to Fire Industry standards BS 9251, BS 8458 & BS 8489 in AutoCAD.
- To produce hydraulic calculations ( FHC ).
- Working with the other design engineers and project managers
- Working with clients and the occasional face to face client meeting
- May be asked to help with trainee design engineers
Desired Experience and Qualifications;
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Proficient with Canute FHC ( or industry related hydraulic calculation software )
- Excellent IT skills, with working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- LPCB Accredited ( Very desirable and Salary offered would reflect this experience )
My client are offering flexible working from home and the office for the successful candidate.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. If you would like to discuss this position please call and ask to speak to Sean.
Please note Alecto Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy