Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£30,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
Refrigeration Engineer - London
Package: £30,000-38,000K (dependant on experience) + Pension included + Bonus + Vehicle
Refrigeration Engineer needed. This position for a Refrigeration Engineer is London based. Our client is a building services company with coverage across the UK. The Refrigeration Engineer will need to have experience with commercial properties. The air conditioning engineer will need to travel around London and the Essex area.
The ideal applicant is somebody who, along with the criteria below, prides themselves on
a high level of professionalism and ability to build good working relationships with
colleagues and customers.
This is a mobile role which may involve travelling around north London and the home counties. As industry
standard, the applicant must be flexible to the needs of the business.
- A reasonable level of technical knowledge and experience is essential. Minimum 3 years' experience NVQ (City & Guilds) Level 2 in Air Con/air conditioning preferred service, maintenance & repair of air conditioning and chiller systems.
building services experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyse queries, identify problems and solutions.
- Excellent team player.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- Emergency call outs and weekend rota
- Conducting fault finding tests on equipment.
- Communicating with clients.
- CSCS Card
- PASMA/IPAF would be useful
Company van, PDA and mobile phone provided.
The Refrigeration Engineer will need to have a full driving licence as a company vehicle will be given.
Job Title: Refrigeration Engineer
This opportunity is not to be missed for Refrigeration Engineers who are seeking a new opportunity - Apply now!
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Tom Rutherford M&E specialist, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539772 in strict confidence. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.