Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Salary - £30k-£40k (depending on experience) + Vehicle + Pension + Excellent Benefits + Bonus (strong overall package).
Location - ideally you'll be based local to Buckinghamshire therefore areas such as Oxfordshire, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Hemel Hempstead and Maidenhead would suit.
Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established Building Services, Mechanical & Electrical provider.
- As a qualified electrician and part of the M&E team, you'll be responsible for carrying out electrical installation of lighting, power supplies and distribution boards to include electrical testing on completion and compiling test certificates.
- Responsible for electrical circuit testing and compiling NICEIC test sheets to include EICR's.
- Attend call outs for electrical faults and remedial works.
- Work will include covering a range of commercial properties along with domestic work as well.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven background as a Qualified Electrician.
- You'll need to hold relevant electricial certificates and qualifications such as;
- City & Guilds 17th Edition Wiring Regulations - 2382 or C&G 18th Edition.
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394 & 2395 Level 3 Certificate in Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations.
- Ideally you'll have good knowledge and experience of compiling Electrical Installation Condition Reports EICR's.
- Desired - CSCS Gold Card Grade Electrician but not essential.
- Desired - City & Guilds 2400 or 2396 (design erection & verification) but not essential.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV asap. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.