Waste Management, Recycling & Renewable Energy
£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Project Engineer - Wastewater Industry
Up to £45,000 + 25 days holiday + expenses paid
Alecto Recruitment is looking to speak with experienced Project Engineers and Project Managers who have worked in the water/wastewater industry to join a client of ours in the Leicestershire area.
You will be working for an organisation which prides itself on their expertise and knowledge within the field as well as their commitment to leaving a positive impact on the environment through their work.
- Project Management all civil, mechanical and electrical parts of the project on site.
- Financial management of the project budget and accountability for the project deliverables.
- Management of suppliers and sub-contractors on and off site.
- Develop and maintain project installation programme using EXCEL or MS Project.
- Preparation of internal monthly project reports/ maintain a site diary.
- Site commissioning and client sign off and all necessary documentation.
- Attend all site meetings and record minutes of meetings.
- Interpreting drawings for fabrication and installation with approved subcontractors.
- Maintain QMS system.
- Health and Safety - Prepare a detail method statement and risk assessments and have up to date health and safety training certificates.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or equivalent, plus 2 years' experience or a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role or within the Wastewater industry would be advantageous.
- Full driving licence.
- Based in the Leicestershire area or within commutable distance.
To apply for this role please send your CV or call 02392 47 0083 for more information.