Waste Management, Recycling & Renewable Energy
£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Project Engineer - UPS/Critical Power Sector
£40,000 - £45,000 + Vehicle + Fuel Paid
Alecto Recruitment is looking to hear from Electrical Engineers and UPS Engineers interested in working as a Project Engineer for our client in Dartford.
We are equally keen on hearing from hands-on Project Engineers with a background in the critical services/backup power sector interested in working for a thriving business taking on new projects across the UK and across Europe in locations such as Holland, Belgium, Germany and Switzerland.
This role will be best suited to a hands-on Electrical Engineer interested in taking on accountability for the full delivery of projects from initial enquiry to hand-over. These projects are varied and diverse as you can be carrying out a 1-day installation and test to a months-long installation and commissioning project abroad.
- Lead Engineer onsite responsible for project installation, H&S, managing contractors etc.
- Allocating responsibilities to Site Supervisors and Operatives.
- Working closely with the sales team to deliver on projects brought in.
- Training others on installation tasks when in the depot.
- Assisting hands-on with site, cable installations during quiet periods.
- Proactive approach to engineering & H&S improvements.
- Ideally a strong mechanical and electrical engineering background from within the UPS or backup power/critical power sector.
- HV trained or HV aware and experienced.
- Used to working alone and on own initiative to deliver client expectations.
- Must live within an hour from Dartford. While this is a Field role during downtime periods you will be based at the Head Office.
- ECS/CSCS card.
- Ideally level 3 qualified NVQ or City & Guilds in Electrical Engineering.
- Understanding of H&S.
To enquire for further details about this role please call 02392 539 773 or send your CV for review.