FMCG, Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Product Test & Evaluation Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Alecto Recruitment are currently recruiting for one of our clients, who are a leading Power Product distributor Power Tool Industry. This represents an excellent opportunity to join the business as they continue to grow.
Our client is looking for candidates who have worked within the Diesel Generators and Air compressor industry. They will also consider candidates who have worked who have worked within the Power Tool Industry.
- Testing the safety, design, performance and compliance of new products.
- Compiling reports / findings on all tests conducted. Updating product test logs and Technical files.
- Maintain and update product construction files with updated certification, product change information and declarations of conformity. RoHS & Reach experience would be advantageous.
- Ensure corrective actions raised on product evaluations are checked and prioritised.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have a good understanding of electromechanical tools and equipment.
- Qualified to a minimum HND/HNC or City & Guilds level in mechanical / electrical engineering.
- Knowledge and understanding of product standards, directives and legislation in terms of product design, functionality and safety.
- Experience of working on imported consumer products would be advantageous.
- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000.
- Working in a traditional, stable and financially strong market leading company
- Annual salary review.
- Bi annual bonus based on performance.
- 20 days holiday Plus 8 statutory holidays.
- Company Contribution Pension scheme with Life Assurance.
Test Management, Evaluation Management, Diesel Generators, Generators, Power Tools, Electrical Tools, Mechanical Tools
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Cameron McGuigan, Alecto Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539 772 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit