£18,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
Salary - (depending on experience) + Benefits
Location - Lincoln
Alecto Recruitment Ltd is currently recruiting for an experienced Parts Advisor to join one of our clients based in Lincoln and who are a well-established Main Delaer and provider of vehicle repairs and services.
Successful Candidate Requirements:
- To supply and sell parts to meet published turnover objectives.
- To satisfy all customer and Workshop requirements and increase all aspects of the parts business through direct selling.
- To be fully conversant with all procedures within the Parts Department.
Detailed Responsibilities :
- To ensure all customers are dealt with promptly and courteously.
- To be fully aware of the usual trading terms of the dealership.
- To ensure that parts are correctly checked against delivery notes and that they are binned accordingly, and that all orders are checked before the delivery note is signed.
- To ensure that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
- To maintain up-dated displays at all times as per requirements.
- To ensure that old units are returned to the manufacturer in the prescribed manner.
- To attend training courses as specified by the manufacturer.
- To ensure that the procedures for handling cash, cheques and accounts are fully adhered to.
- To assist in stock checks when required.
- The Parts Assistant should be able to pack and load parts correctly and should also be acquainted with all despatch matters.
- To maintain good relationships with all suppliers.
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues in other departments.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Sally Ashton, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit