£16 to £18 Per Hour
+ OT, Pension, Company Benefits
Night Shift HGV Fleet Technician - Wednesbury
Up to £18 per hour
Alecto Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a highly succesful independent business who operate both fleet mainteance and used truck sales services. My clients who are looking for a highly skilled and enthusiastic HGV Technician to join their team. The role holds the responsibility of carrying out maintenance and repairs on the client's fleet of HGVs and trailers.
- Monday to Thursday Permanent Nights
- 48 Contracted Hours
- Undertaking all service inspections/maintenance work as required in order that the vehicles are compliant with all regulations
- Keeping all relevant paperwork up to date and completed accurately in an efficient manner.
- Work in a safe manner and in compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
Key Skills & Experience of an HGV Mechanic:
- Expierence Level 3 Qualifcation (Desirable)
- HGV License (Desirable)
- High standard of work
- Previous experience on HGVs and Trailers
- Great understanding of Health and Safety Requirements
- Able to listen and take instruction
- Able to work within a team
- Trustworthy, reliable and ability to use your own initiative
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime Rate
- Additional Company Benefits
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Days in Liue
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to David Roche, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539 778 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit