FMCG, Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
£35,000 to £36,177 Per Annum
Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer - Earlies, Days and Lates Shifts
£35,000 - £36,177
Alecto Recruitment is keen to hear from Multiskilled Maintenance Technicians and Engineers based in the Humberside area who would be interested in working for a well-established manufacturing company on their maintenance team.
Supporting the maintenance team, you will provide first class support by performing Preventive Maintenance activities, responding effectively to breakdowns, monitoring equipment performance and providing valuable input to help maintain process yields and efficiencies.
Hours required for this position are as follows.
Rotating shifts, 1 week 6am-2pm, 1 week 8am-4pm, 1 week 1pm-9pm.
- Planned preventative maintenance utilising agreed schedules and reactive maintenance as required.
- Managing engineering spares, including sourcing parts and other spares in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensuring that the achievement of food safety and health and safety is always a priority.
- Quick resolution of plant breakdowns, faults, leaks etc.
- Working efficiently and making best use of plant downtime due to mechanical and electrical failures.
- Monitoring plant condition on a regular basis to prevent unnecessary equipment failures.
- Working with the Engineering team to ensure site is electrically & mechanically safe.
- Contribute ideas to identify and implement energy cost saving.
- HNC (or equivalent) Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Multi-skilled engineer.
Able to work with planned maintenance systems within a factory-based setting.
- Good H&S knowledge in legislation and application (IOSH qualification would be desirable but not essential).
- A logical and structured thinker, with a strong ability to solve problems.
- Exposure to high volume manufacturing; CI or lean methodologies.
To apply for this position please send your CV or call 01329 221 399 ext 202 for more information.