IT & AV Technology
£30,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
Car Allowance + Benefits
Medical Engineer - Bedfordshire
Alecto Recruitment are currently looking for a Medical biased Engineer who is looking to take on some responsibility and progress to the next step in their career with our innovative and industry leading client within the Medical industry.
Our client are seeking to bring on board a Field Service Engineer with experience in Medical Engineering working with a range of vendors equipment. The company have contracts within both the NHS and private organizations around the UK, however the successful candidate in this instance is required to cover Bedfordshire and parts of the South East. Their main product range is involved with Imagery equipment, Ophthalmic equipment and Lasers. It will require the Engineer to be proficient and well qualified in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Carry out Medical Engineering duties across the Midlands
- Carry out Service, Repair, Maintenance and an Asset Management Programme that matches your customers' expectations
- Provide Technical support and information to your customers on their Biomedical Equipment
- Offer advice on the procurement of new medical devices and equipment
- A Minimum of 2 years' experience working on Medical equipment (Either Workshop or Field based)
- HNC or HND in Electronic and/or Electronic Engineering
- Excellent Fault-finding skills
- Opportunistic personality
- Full clean Driving license
- Fantastic Customer Service Skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- PC Literate
- Competitive salary between £30,000-34,000 (DOE)
- Overtime available
- Company bonus scheme
- Car and Mileage allowance included
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Workplace Pension Scheme
- Product Training
If you believe you can fulfil this position, then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539773 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit