Waste Management, Recycling & Renewable Energy
£38,000 to £48,000 Per Annum
Mechanical Technician - Wastewater Industry
£38,000 - £48,000
Alecto Recruitment is looking to speak to Mechanical Engineers experienced in the wastewater and sewage treatment industries interested in working for a leading engineering contractor.
Working across the South of the UK you will carry out a range of mechanical duties on wastewater equipment including screens, pumps, valves, compactors, pipework etc.
- Working as a Mechanical Technician in the wastewater industry carrying out service and repair of mechanical equipment.
- Working on pumps, screens, compactors, valves, pipework and framework.
- Reacting to breakdown situations for water utility companies.
- Based out of Dorset and travelling across the South Coast.
- We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Technician or Apprentice Trained Mechanical Technician from the wastewater industry ideally.
- We are happy to hear from Mechanical Engineers with experience working on the above machinery and equipment.
- You will need to have served a recognised mechanical apprenticeship and be qualified with City & Guilds.
- A full driving licence is essential for this role.
To apply for this role please send your CV or call 02392 539 773 for more information.