Waste Management, Recycling & Renewable Energy
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Mechanical Technician - Power Generation
£40,000 - £50,000
Alecto Recruitment is looking to hear from qualified and experienced Mechanical Technicians and Engineers interested in a full-time opportunity for a power station in the Hertfordshire area.
Joining an experienced team at a recently operational and commissioned facility, you will carry out fault diagnosis on all mechanical equipment and immediate repairs to ensure maximum plant efficiency.
- Ensure maximum availability of mechanical systems.
- Adhere to method statements, risk assessments, safe systems of work.
- Collaborate with operations staff.
- Catty out fault diagnosis of mechanical equipment and immediate repairs.
- Maintain accurate maintenance records.
- Support the Engineering Manager in outage planning.
- Level 3 / HNC / HND in mechanical engineering.
- Ideally experience working in the energy from waste sector, if not power generation or related industry such as oil & gas, refineries, offshore, anaerobic digestion/renewable energy/royal navy mechanical engineering experience.
- Familiar with plant equipment such as rotating plant, turbines, boilers, generators etc.
To apply for this role please send your CV or call 02392 539 773 for more information.