AA - 25324
Waste Management, Recycling & Power
£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
+ Benefits & Bonus
£45,000 + Desirable Benefits Package
This is a static, shift based Mechanical Engineer position for a Large Energy from Waste Facility in Kent focusing on Maintenance of the plant.
Alecto Recruitment is keen to hear from Apprentice trained Mechanical Engineers, Technicians and Fitters with experience working in heavy engineering sectors including power stations, water/wastewater, aggregates processing and petrochemical to name a few examples.
Role & Responsibilities
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on heavy mechanical equipment.
- Investigating and rectifying mechanical faults to minimise plant downtime.
- Supporting the operations team in daily maintenance activities.
- Responding to breakdowns to ensure continuous operations.
- Recommend plant spares and repairs to Maintenance manager.
- Assist the maintenance manager with statutory inspections.
- Liaise with operations team regarding fault finding and modification to process equipment.
- Any other duties as required.
- Apprentice trained, ideally indentured apprenticeship.
- We are looking for Mechanical trained Engineers, Technician and/or Fitters, who have training and experience with rotating equipment and heavy industrial plant.
- For example, work on compressors, pumps, turbines, generators, water or wastewater equipment, power generation plant.
- Extensive experience of carrying out maintenance on mechanical process equipment.
- NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 Mechanical qualifications.
- Salary is between £40,000 and £45,000 (Dependant on Experience).
- This role is worked on a Monday to Friday basis.
- Discretionary Bonus is available.
- This opportunity comes with a vast amount of training and high possibility of Overtime.
To apply for this role please send your CV or call 02392 221399 for more information.