FMCG, Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
£25,000 to £27,500 Per Annum
Mechanical Maintenance Fitter - Shifts
£25,000 - £27,500
Alecto Recruitment is keen to speak with Mechanical Engineers based in Lincolnshire looking to work for a leading industrial manufacturer of component parts for heavy industry sectors.
Working as a Mechanical Fitter working on a pattern of early, late and night shifts you will be joining a competent and ambitious team and will be undertaking a varied portfolio of mechanical duties.
- Preventative and corrective mechanical maintenance of processing machinery for a production facility in Lincoln.
- Work alongside Welders and Fitter preparing and welding dies for machining, site welding and repairs.
- Stripping machinery and maintaining hydraulic systems.
- Working on large screw presses, robots, welding equipment, hoists, cranes, CNC machines, ovens.
- To be considered for this role you will need to have come from an industrial maintenance background.
- You will need a mechanical bias and skillset and be able to transfer your skills on pneumatics, hydraulics and industrial plant.
- Ideally you will be qualified to NVQ level 3 however we will consider applicants with a Level 2 City & Guilds/NVQ.
- Skills in welding and fabricating in addition to machining/CNC will be advantageous.
To apply for this role please send your CV today to email@example.com or call Alecto Recruitment on 02392 539 773 for more information.