FMCG, Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
£28,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Mechanical Fitter/Workshop Engineer - Industrial Experience Required
£28,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a time served engineer to work on a Mon-Fri 7.30am-4.00pm pattern at our client's workshop in Trafford Park, Manchester. This permanent position is well suited to an individual having extensive workshop experience who would enjoy being a mentor to their up and coming engineers.
This position would suit also suit an experienced industrial Field Service Engineer interested in a role closer to home.
* Bench fitting/repair operations on pumps, motors, gearboxes, fans and other rotating machinery
* Fault Diagnosis of equipment coming into the workshop from our customers / Site Engineers
* Reporting and logging of work done into our job control system.
* To assist with training and development of two engineering apprentices
Salary and benefits:
* Salary is negotiable dependant on experience and knowledge.
* Vitality health care
* Life cover (2 years' salary)
* Pension scheme
* Recognised apprenticeship in electro-mechanical Engineering
* 10 - 15 years plus experience in the motor / pump repair industry
* Ability to mentor others
To apply for this role please send your CV or call 02392 539 773 for more information.