Waste Management, Recycling & Renewable Energy
£25,000 Per Annum
Alecto Recruitment are currently looking to assist one of our reputable clients who are one of the best waste management companies in the UK. This represents an excellent opportunity to join an already established company and grow within the engineering field.
Our client is looking for candidates who have no more than an NVQ Level 2 in Mechanical Engineering and have a keen interest in expanding their Mechanical knowledge.
- To work alongside the Technicians on site assisting with the fabrication and welding of various automative machinery.
- Working either Monday to Thursday or Tuesday to Friday from 6am - 6pm.
- Training courses will be fully subsidised by the company and you can expect to have an NVQ Level 3 depending with internal promotion likely depending on vacancies. (Dependant on time served)
- NVQ Level 2 in Mechanical Engineering
- Hydaulics and pneumatics knowledge. (Desirable)
- Gears and bearings knowledge.
- Conveyors and Automative knowledge/experience. (Desirable)
- Various training courses.
Mechanical, Craftsman, Fitter, Automation Machinery, Automotive Machinery, Bearings, Conveyors, Gears, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Welding, Fabrication.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Cameron McGuigan, Alecto Recruitment email@example.com or call 02392 539 772 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit