FMCG, Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
£28,000 Per Annum
Benefits, Overtime, Travel Expenses
Marine Overhaul Engineer
Salary: £28,000+ (Negotiable)
Alecto Recruitment are currently recruiting for one of our clients, who is a leading manufacturer within the Diesel Engines Industry. This represents an excellent opportunity to join the business as they continue to expand across the globe.
Our client is looking for candidates with strong marine engineering experience and have worked heavily within the rebuild and overhaul of marine engines.
- The role requires national travel around the UK.
- You are based from home and placed on standby until called out.
- You will be responsible for commissioning, trouble shooting, performance tests and servicing of the manufacturers engines.
- You will be working on engines up to the size of 4MW.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Marine engine experience is Essential.
- Potentially you will have come from a marine propulsion background
- Engine overhaul experience within the Marine Industry.
- At least 3 years of experience working with Diesel Engines is Essential.
- Mechanical Engineering NVQ or Equivalent.
- 2 and/or 4 stroke engine experience is essential.
- £28,000 minimum, up to £35,000 (negotiable) based on a 37.5 hour week.
- Overtime is available up to a 12 hour day and is paid at time and a half.
- Company Vehicle.
- Company Credit Card.
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy 5 more.
- Employee benefits portal.
- Contributory pension scheme.
Marine Engines, Marine, Marine Overhaul, Marine Engine Overhaul, Marine Engine Rebuild, 2-stroke engines, 2 stroke engines, 4-stroke engines, 4 stroke engines.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Cameron McGuigan, Alecto Recruitment email@example.com or call 02392 539 772 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit