AA - 28832 - Alecto
Power and Renewable Energy
£70,000 to £75,000 Per Annum
+ Benefits & Bonus.
Maintenance Manager - Power Station
£75,000 + Bonus and Benefits.
Alecto Recruitment is keen to hear from Maintenance Engineers and Engineering Managers who have experience overseeing Maintenance and Engineering teams in the Power Generation sector or similar, interested in a full-time permanent role in the Berkshire area.
Our client can offer a generous and highly competitive salary in addition to a company reputation that is highly sought after.
You will be responsible for day-to-day management of the Operations & Maintenance Team and the safe and efficient operation of the plant reporting to the Operations Director to ensure critical decisions are made in a safe and professional manner including;
- Ensuring the plant is operating within its parameters whilst complying with strict HSE rules and regulations as well as company policies and procedures
- Managing the operational, mechanical and electrical & instrument maintenance teams and contractors to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Providing technical supervision and assistance where necessary for company and contract staff engaged in work
- Providing effective training and monitoring of shift staff to ensure personnel are competent to undertake their duties, this includes reviews and personal l
- Development Plans Working on outage planning (and assisting during outages), plant improvement projects and plant optimisation projects
- Working within the Company Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems
- A relevant technical qualification such as an ONC/HNC/HNC/Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- At least 5 years' experience in an operational environment on a power station with Supervisory experience.
- This could be Energy from Waste, Coal, CCGT, Biomass, CHP or Nuclear.
- Senior Royal Navy Marine Engineers with significant watch-keeping experience will also be considered (Petty Officers/Chief Petty Officers/Warrant Officers)
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- Senior Authorised Persons Status or experience with High Voltage equipment would be a bonus.
- Excellent proven leadership skills.
- Salary around £75,000 plus benefits.
- Competitive Holiday and Pension Contributions.
- Multiple schemes and benefits available.
To apply for this role please send your CV or call Ashley on 01329 221 399 for more information.