IT & AV Technology
£26,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
Company Vehicle + Benefits
Long Term Care Equipment Engineer - Kent
Alecto Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Field Service Engineer with experience working on Disability/Patient Handling Equipment.
This is a great opportunity working with a highly established Patient Care provider currently looking to expand their team of Field Service Engineers to cover Kent/South East London
- Working as a Field Service Engineer from home, you will be expected to travel to customer sites around your own diary efficiently.
- Completing installation, service, repair and PPM work on customers sites to Patient Care equipment including Assisted Baths, Medical Beds, Pressure Care Systems, Ceiling Track Hoists, Patient Hoists, Mobile Hoists
- Some Commissioning of products installed.
- To complete and submit all relevant documentation accurately and within agreed timescales
- Maintain company vehicle and keep stock levels up to date
- Order any necessary parts as and when needed
- Must hold a recognised Electrical/Mechanical qualification
- Experienced engineer with Mechanical/Electrical skills.
- Previous experience working on Medical/Mobility Equipment is highly desirable
- You will be experienced working as a Field Engineer travelling to customers premises and must be customer facing.
- Be prepared to go through product training
- Full UK Driving Licence
- £28,000-32,000 Basic salary (Dependent on experience)
- Company Bonus scheme
- Manufacturer Training
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
- Benefits Package
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02392 539773 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit