Waste Management, Recycling & Renewable Energy
£28,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) Test Engineer
Alecto Recruitment have an outstanding opportunity for a competent and innovative Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) Test Engineer to join our client based in Bristol.
You will work as part of our client's team and will be responsible for the Thorough Examination and Testing of industrial ventilation systems. You will possess high professional standards and an understanding of the importance of value engineering.
- Working alongside the contracts team, you will be responsible for the examining and testing ventilation systems, together with small installation and remedial works.
- To be responsible for production of visual assessments, on-site measurements, calculations, sketch drawings, and system schematics.
- To liaise with clients and their operatives to produce high quality reports and technical assessments together with recommendations for clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
- LEV testing experience.
- Experience in service, installation, commissioning, maintenance etc.
- You will need a full clean UK driving licence.
You will have a good understanding of personal health and safety and PPE.
The key qualifications for this role are:
- BOHS P601 or P604 or W505
- BOHS W201
- Or equivalent.
These are not essential since training can be provided.
Additional skills that may benefit
An ideal candidate may have additional skills that they can bring to the business such as:
- Electrical installation or
- Inspection of air conditioning systems or
- Installation of air conditioning systems
Cycle to work scheme
Private medical health care
To apply for this role please send your CV or call 01329 227 820 for more information.