Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£25,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Vehicle + Bonus
Lifting Equipment Inspector - London
Alecto Recruitment are currently working with a National company on the lookout for an inspector/surveyor within Lifting Equipment. You will need to have experience in either Inspecting or have relevant qualifications and be looking for a position such as this.
As a Field based Inspection Engineer, you will be required to travel locally around the South Eat (Predominantly West London) and carry out Inspection on various Lifting/Rigging Equipment.
- Carry out inspections/examinations of lifting equipment and accessories in accordance with all statutory regulations.
- To be actively involved in stock control, data entries and other processes as required from day to day
- Carry out LOLER inspection on various types of Lifting Equipment
- Service, Repair & Inspect Lifting Equipment on customer sites & the company's workshop
- Complete necessary paperwork in line with the companies set procedures
- Adhering to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment regulations
- Experienced engineer with Mechanical/Electrical skills
- Previous engineering experience engineering with Lifting Equipment is desirable
- LEEA Qualifications are essential
- A recognised Mechanical/Electrical qualification is highly advantageous
- Full UK Driving Licence
- £25,000-35,000 Basic salary (DOE)
- OTE up to £10,000 more
- 25 Days holiday
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539773 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit