AA - 25335
Waste Management, Recycling & Power
£40,000 Per Annum
£40,000 + Benefits
This is a Monday to Friday position as an LGV Driver for a Large Energy from Waste Company base out of North London working in Islington.
Role & Responsibilities
The main aspect of this position is to load, collect and transport waste & recovered materials from operated sites, including RRCs, to designated destinations in a safe and efficient manner, in compliance with legal requirements and Company policy.
- Must hold a minimum current Class C+E LGV Licence
- Have experience of operating a Roll on and off vehicle equipped with an auto-sheeting system.
- Experience within the Waste and Recycling Industry, preferably operating within Reuse and Recycling Centres and Transfer Stations, however full training can be given.
- Be able to understand and carry out Company practices and policies.
- A flexible nature to ensure effective deployment of Company vehicles, associated operations and be willing to operate other vehicles of the same and other types at other sites as directed on a temporary or full-time basis.
- Salary is around £40,000 per annum.
- This role is worked on a Shift Basis.
To apply for this role please send your CV or call 01329 221399 for more information.