Waste Management, Recycling & Renewable Energy
£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Lead Electrical Engineer - EC&I
£50,000 - £55,000
Alecto Recruitment is looking to hear from experienced Electrical and EC&I Engineers interested in working for a new power generation facility in the Milton Keynes area.
Acting as Electrical Duty Holder for the site and reporting into the operations team, you will take the lead on providing technical support and resolving problems relating to control and instrumentation.
This is a terrific opportunity for an experienced EC&I Engineer to take the next step in their career in a senior role within a fantastic team and well established and reputed energy services provider.
- Act as Electrical Duty Holder.
- Implementation of plant safety schemes including near misses or incident investigations.
- Ensure compliance of C&I assets with HSEQ standards.
- Implementation and testing of systems.
- Fault finding and investigations.
- Develop and implement engineering procedures, instructions, method statements.
- Maintenance of SCADA systems.
- Assist with scheduled and unscheduled outages.
- Experience within EfW or power industry would be an advantage.
- Open to Candidates from heavy process or industrial backgrounds such as petrochemical, power stations, anaerobic digestion, oil & gas, offshore.
- Engineers with a background in the Royal Navy will be considered.
- Ideally recognised EC&I apprenticeship.
- ONC/HNC Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering.
To apply for this role please send your CV or call 01329 221 399 for more information.