Construction, Built Environment, Civil Engineering
£28,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Junior Estimator - M&E Fit Out
Location - Essex / London
Salary / Package:
- Basic Salary of £28k-£40k (negotiable and depending on experience).
- Plus Car / Car Allowance + Phone + Pension + Benefits.
- Excellent opportunity for someone fairly new or junior to estimating and who is looking to build and develop their career with an established and growing Mechanical, Electrical and Building Maintenance specialist.
- You'll need to comfortable with travel mainly in and around London, M25 and Essex.
- Therefore ideally you'll be based somewhere East of London, Essex or Kent; - areas such as Dagenham, Romford, Basildon, Grays, Dartford etc. would work well.
- The role will involve being mainly client-facing, with some office based work but mainly out in the field attending sites and providing quotations / estimating of works.
- Projects will include mechanical, electrical and building fabric works.
- Mainly fit out projects.
- You'll also be responsible for dealing with engineers/staff and relevant sub-contractors.
- Along with being responsible for developing and closing new projects.
Key Skills Required:
- 2-3 years' indeally within a similar estimating or quoting position.
- Background in a similar Building Maintenance, Construction, HVAC, Gas or M&E business.
- Client facing background.
- Good experience estimating, quoting and pricing of building works.
- We will also consider a more experienced estimator depending on your location and skillset, with the salary and package on offer to reflect the level of experience.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.