Waste Management, Recycling & Power
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Estate Car, Pension, Overtime
Industrial Water Treatment Engineer
Kent & Home Counties
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a well-respected Industrial Water Treatment company, who are now looking to appoint a Water Treatment Engineer in the South East.
Established over 20 years ago, the company predominantly serve the power, petrochemical and paper industries, providing bespoke new designs, refurbishments and service of water treatment plant.
This role will suit someone wanting to work for a small and successful business, who have an outstanding client book and promote ongoing training, development and progression of their staff.
As a field-based Industrial Water Treatment Servive Engineer, you will be covering an aera of Kent and the Home-counties, with occasional travel to client sites outside of these areas depending on your work schedule.
As a Service Engineer you will provide on-site corrective/preventive maintenance for customer's water treatment equipment, including component/media replacement plus occasional emergency response.
Once fully trained and competent you will be required to carry out installation/commissioning work on new plant/equipment both process and electrical, following on with after-sales technical support.
You will also be required to assist in writing method statements/risk assessments, work reports and other documentation. You will occasionally be expected to work out of office hours.
To be considered this for this varied and interesting role, you must have the following;
- NVQ or higher in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or similar or even working towards.
- Experience within the water treatment industry would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Experience of having worked as a Service/Commissioning Engineer or in a field based technical support role would be an advantage but not essential.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- A professional approach to your work and communication with colleagues and customers.
- Knowledge of programming PLC/HMI control systems would be an advantage but not essential.
- A good level of IT competency.
- Willing to take sites ownership within a regional area.
- Occasionally to be able to work within a team of engineers on mechanical, chemical and electrical services as part of the water treatment plant system.
- A full UK driving license is required.
- £35,000 - £45,000 basic salary
- Company Estate car
- 40 hour working week
- Weekend overtime paid at 1.5x Saturday 2 x Sunday.
- 25 days holiday (includes 3 days over Xmas break)
- Pension Scheme
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Jason Fogaty, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01329 221399 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com