FMCG, Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
South East London
Location:South East London
I am currently working with an established Air Conditioning company who require an Industrial Electrician to work across London and the South East .
They require an industrial electrician with at least five years' experience post apprenticeship with a track record of servicing, fault finding, installing and repairing:
- Star Delta systems
- PID & temp controllers
- Control panels, relay logic, motor control circuits
- Instrumentation, temp / RH
- Low voltage switch gear
- Schematic drawings
The role would suit a fully qualified Industrial Electrician / Electrical Engineer (not domestic or IT or fire alarm) that has proven experience with industrial electrical installation and a track record of lone working, fault finding and direct client interactions.
Candidates will be expected to work away approximately 4 weeks per year.
- City & Guilds 2391 - Test and Inspection or current equivalent.
- City & Guilds 2382 -17th edition wiring regulations or current equivalent.
- City & Guilds 2330, 2360 or 2365 Electrical Installation or current equivalent.
- Full drivers licence
We offer a competitive package worth up to £40,000 dependant on experience, including;
- On call allowance
- Full equipped company van (work use and commuting only)
- Bonus Related Opportunities Based on Performance up to £1800 per annum (paid June and Dec)
- Company uniform
- Company mobile phone and PDA
- Hand Tool and safety footwear allowance
- Optional training available
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Daisy Huskinson, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392539772 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this Vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit