DR 23580 - 1
£15.86 Per Hour
+ OT, Pension, Company Benefits
HGV Workshop Supervisor
Upto £15.86 per hour + Overtime
I am currently on the lookout for a highly skilled HGV Technician in Shirehampton or the surrounding area to join my clients who are international fleet management, contract hire and rental company. In this role you will be responsible for the maintenance, inspections, and repairs of the company's own fleet of vehicles.
For this role you must hold a Level 3 or equivalent qualification at a minimum.
- Site open from 7am - 7pm (flexible with shifts will discuss on an individual basis at interview stage)
- 40 Contracted hours
- Saturday Morning Rota at Overtime Rates
- Undertaking all service inspections/maintenance work as required in order that the vehicles are compliant with all regulations
- Fault diagnostic using variety of test equipment and repairing the defective parts
- Keeping all relevant paperwork up to date and completed accurately in an efficient manner.
- Attend breakdowns at the "Hub" or Roadside
- Work in a safe manner and in compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
- The ability to learn & adapt to working on specialist vehicles
- Be able to work without direct supervision and maintain companies' standards and health & safety requirements
Key Skills & Experience of an HGV Mechanic:
- Qualified Technician (Essential)
- HGV Class 1 License (Desirable)
- Apprentice Trained (Desirable)
- Additional Industry relevant qualifications (Desirable)
- Competitive Salary
- Company Benefits
- Overtime Rate
- Progression and Training Opportunities
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to David Roche, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 01329 227820 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit