ES - 767648
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Alecto Recruitment are recruiting for an HGV Technician to work for a reputable HGV repair company who, due to company growth are looking to recruit an experienced HGV Technician in the Crawley area.
The ideal HGV Technician will be apprentice trained and hold a City & Guilds / NVQ level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair or equivalent, along with experience of working as a HGV Technician within a fast paced workshop environment.
- Carry out routine inspections, maintenance, servicing and repairs on a wide range of HGV's to VOSA standard
- Complete call outs and roadside repairs when necessary
- Complete work loads within the timeframe given to customers
- Carry out a wide range of electrical defect repairs
- Fault diagnostic and rectification using the latest manufacturers computer systems and tooling
This is a permanent role working full time hours, offering a salary of up to £35,000pa + benefits and overtime
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Ernesto Salvia, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02392 539 778 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit