MHE, Construction Plant & Cranes
£28,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Alecto Recruitment is in partnership with an established Vehicle Repair business based in Dunstable.
- Responsible for carrying out servicing and repair work of the fleet of transport and recovery vehicles
- Carrying out running repairs and Preventative Maintenance Inspections and Annual MOT preparations on a wide range of commercial vehicles
- Use company diagnostics (Jaltest) computer tablet to identify and diagnose vehicle faults
- Steam clean customer vehicles prior to inspection or MOT as required
- Give technical advice to customers
- Assisting with Service Van call outs if necessary
- Previous relevant servicing and repairs experience demonstrating strong working knowledge of various types of Commercial HGV vehicle makes and models to current VOSA standards.
- Effective time manager with ability to forward plan scheduled work, with the ability to multitask more than one job at a time.
- Basic literacy to accept and complete required tasks utilizing computer Tablets.
- Body repairs and Welding
- Auto electrics
- Technical qualification such as City & Guilds/NVQ in HGV maintenance or Apprenticeship
- IRTE or equivalent Industry qualification/membership desirable
Working hours- Monday - Friday - 38-hour week - 08:00 am - 18:00 pm Monday-Friday- Rotational Saturday's - 08:00 am - 12:00 pm.
Salary- Dependent on experience and Qualifications - £28,000 - £40,000 per annum
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to James Cox, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01329221399/07790077890 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit"