ES - 6352WTT
£30,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
Alecto Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable HGV repair company, who are now looking to add another HGV Technician to their team.
The main responsibilities for the succesful HGV Technician is to provide repairs and preventative maintenance to various HGV trucks and trailers owned by the company and external customers.
The ideal HGV Technician will be apprentice trained and hold a City & Guilds / NVQ level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair or equivalent.
- Carry out routine inspections, maintenance, servicing and repairs on a wide range of HGV's to VOSA standard
- Complete call outs and roadside repairs when necessary
- Complete work loads within the timeframe given to customers
- Carry out a wide range of electrical defect repairs
- Fault diagnostic and rectification using the latest manufacturers computer systems and tooling
- Be able to diagnose and detect any additional faults
This is a permanent position working full time, Monday to Friday and offering a competitive salary up to £32,000pa + overtime
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Ernesto Salvia, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02392 539 778 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit