MHE, Construction Plant & Cranes
£32,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
vehicle and overtime
Heavy Plant Field Service Engineer - Slough area
Salary is £32,000 to £35,000 + Over time + Van
Working hours: 40 per week plus over time
Alecto Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Heavy Plant Fitter / Mobile Service Engineer based in Slough and the surrounding area.
Our client is a market leading heavy plant organisation looking for an experienced Heavy plant fitter to join their expanding operation. This role is a home based mobile service position.
- We are seeking an apprentice trained or a time served service engineer within the heavy plant / construction plant sectors. Ideally, you will need to hold NVQ Level 3 in Plant Maintenance Hold
- Must be experienced working as a field service engineer attending breakdowns at customers sites Trouble shoot and fault find any defects on machines and carry out repairs.
- You will need to have knowledge auto-electrics; engines, transmissions, hydraulics and pneumatics Ability to diagnose faults on heavy construction plant such as Diggers, Dumpers, Excavators, Forklift trucks, Loaders, Piling Rigs and Telehandlers etc
- Competitive salary on offer of up to £35,000
- Ongoing support and Training offered with a view for constant improvement
- Overtime is highly available if you choose to do it
- Fully Expensed fitter's vehicle
- Ongoing bonuses and benefits
This is an excellent opportunity working with a company who will offer a rewarding and progressive career. To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Oliver Cole, email@example.com. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.