Waste Management, Recycling & Renewable Energy
£28,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Up to £30,000
Alecto Recruitment is looking for a Generator Technician to join a client of ours based out of their West London depot.
- Drive in accordance with legislation, Highway Code, and company guidelines.
- Ensure you have the correct PPE and it is fit for purpose.
- Repair and maintain company equipment on site.
- Ensure that the van is properly stored and secured.
- Control van stock levels and tools selected to ensure jobs can be completed and maximise first time fixes.
- Ensure all company property is looked after and in calibration date where appropriate; (Multi-meter, Clamp meter, RCD tester, laptop, tablet, phone)
- Report any routine maintenance, vehicle defects, accidents or site issues to your line manager.
- Aim to complete your jobs per week target in line with KPI's.
- React and resolve site issues in accordance with customer priority.
- Be part of an on-call rota and take approved annual leave to minimise disruption.
- Get involved in depot toolbox talks and keep up to date with training that will benefit.
- Provide cover in depot and/or other locations that require support.
- Any other ad hoc duties as defined by your line manager
- NQV L3 or City and Guilds equivalent in marine, electrical and mechanical engineering.
- Experience in an engineering workshop and/or site environment
- Product knowledge and experience of assessing and fault finding of assessing and fault finding on Power Generation equipment.
- Full driving licence
- Forklift truck licence (can be trained)
- Willingness to travel to various sites and flexibility on daily working hours.
- Delivery of KPIs, weekly targets against plan (timing, quality & standards)
To apply for this role please send your CV via this advert or call 01329 221 399 for more information.