Security Systems Engineering
£20,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Company Vehicle + Benefits
Gate Automation Technician - Gloucestershire
Alecto recruitment are currently working with a fantastic little business who specialise within Gate Automation/Integrated Security Solutions.
They have some superb contracts across various industries and due to continued demand are seeking an experienced Gate Automation / Electric Gate Technician/Installer to join the team. They focus on local work in the South West and look to offer top customer service as well as quality Engineering.
- Carrying out installation, maintenance, servicing and fault-finding on a range of Automatic gates & barriers using various equipment such as FAAC, BPT, CAME, NICE and so on.
- Covering the South West.
- Working as part of a team as well as individually.
- Taking part in a call out rota when required - very rarely do call outs take place.
- Overtime is available but not mandatory
- Ideally at least 3 years Gates and Barriers experience
- Preferably electrically or mechanically qualified, however will consider time served Engineers
- Must be prepared to get hands dirty and be understanding that the work is completely outside in all weathers
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Experience of security system integration.
- Excellent knowledge of Gates, Barriers CCTV & Access Control technologies highly advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously
- ECA or CSCS card and IPAF licence are desirable but not essential
A fully expensed company vehicle and fuel card will be provided as well as full PPE and COVID-19 PPE.
- Up to £25,000-35,00 basic salary (depending on experience)
- Overtime Available
- Manufacturer Training provided when available
- Discretionary bonus
Company vehicle and fuel card provided
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 539773 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit