ES - 345MSC
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Fleet Maintenance Engineer
Alecto Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable heavy goods vehicle repair company, who are now looking to add another HGV Technician to their team.
The main responsibilities of the HGV Technician in this role is to provide fleet maintenance and repairs to customer heavy vehicles.
The ideal HGV Technician will be apprentice trained and hold a City & Guilds / NVQ level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair or equivalent.
- Carry out routine inspections, maintenance, servicing and repairs on a wide range of HGV's to VOSA standard
- Complete call outs and roadside repairs when necessary
- Complete work loads within the timeframe given to customers
- Carry out a wide range of electrical defect repairs
- Fault diagnostic and rectification using the latest manufacturers computer systems and tooling
- Work alongside other HGV Technician 's within a workshop environment
- Be able to diagnose and detect any additional faults
This is a permanent position working full time dayshifts, Monday to Friday and offering a salary up to £35,000pa + overtime and additional company benefits
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Ernesto Salvia, Alecto Recruitment. email@example.com or call 02392 539 778 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit